Saturday, August 28, 2010

PSALM 16:11

You have made known to me the path of life, You will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11 (NIV)
You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever. (NLT)
You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. (NKJV)
You will teach me how to live a holy life.Being with you will fill me with joy;at your right hand I will find pleasure forever. (NCV)
You lead me in the path of life;I experience absolute joy in your presence; you always give me sheer delight. (NET)
You reveal the path of life to me; in Your presence is abundant joy;in Your right hand are eternal pleasures. (HCSB)
You make the path of life known to me.Complete joy is in your presence. Pleasures are by your side forever (GWT)
You have shown me the path to life, and you make me glad by being near to me. Sitting at your right side, I will always be joyful. (CEV)

No comments:

Post a Comment