Saturday, June 12, 2010

Vapors socializing

  As i sit here with a green mask on my face, whitestrips on my teeth and a bed full of unfolded clothes, I managed to feel so utterly happy.  I have learned to understand the bold differences between being happy and embodying joy.  Right now in my current situation, I feel pretty happy.  A night full of family, a great movie, and a lot of things just going right.  I try not to hold onto these things too long.  But don't get me wrong, I do love the feeling.  I'm learning and always trying to have on my mind why I should be joyous.  I actually don't want to always remind myself, I want it to be a habitual reoccurrence, on going.   Because deep down the road, Jesus is the only non-perishable I have on my journey called life.
      
 And in the words of Casting Crowns:
 I am a flower quickly fading,
 Here today and gone tomorrow,
 A wave tossed in the ocean,
 A vapor in the wind.
 Still you hear me when I'm calling,
 Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
 And you've told me who I am.
 I am yours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment