Monday, May 17, 2010

so celebrate the sunrise

     This summer (all eleven days of it), I've had more crazy dreams than the last 6 months combined.  Although they were probably from staying up until 3 am, eating sweets and watching movies , it is what it is.  Just as I dream when sleeping, I think the Lord is emphasizing that I need to dream again(in the spirit)// He wants to take my dreams, the ones that he has placed there, and take my mind to a place that all is unfathomable and impossible without his workings.  Just as I was writing this, the song "Those who dream" by Kristene Mueller came on.  The song is based on Psalms 126:

  1 When the LORD brought back the captives to Zion, 
       we were like men who dreamed. 2 Our mouths were filled with laughter,
       our tongues with songs of joy.
       Then it was said among the nations,
       "The LORD has done great things for them."
 3 The LORD has done great things for us,
       and we are filled with joy.
 4 Restore our fortunes, O LORD,
       like streams in the Negev.
 5 Those who sow in tears
       will reap with songs of joy.
 6 He who goes out weeping,
       carrying seed to sow,
       will return with songs of joy,
       carrying sheaves with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment